May 12, 2020
May 12, 2020 10:48 AM
LGUs can apply this program to implement food assistance and programs, as well as projects that will stimulate the economy during the pandemic.
- To jumpstart the local economy of Bohol following the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) imposed over the entire Province in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To adopt a convergence of resources program in reviving the economy of Bohol.
- To provide economic amelioration support in the form of livelihood assistance to sectors directly and indirectly affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- To encourage affected and displaced workers to work from home in ventures initiated by the Provincial Government.
- To encourage linkage with private sector and people’s organizations in rendering livelihood and other assistance to affected Boholanos.
- To rebuild consumer and business confidence of MSMEs and eventually resume a new normal state of economic activity.