LGUs can also apply this interim plan in their own offices to ensure that their operations will still continue.
Various governments and organizations around the world had been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Even so, LGUs should be able to continue operations to assist their citizens.
The Navotas Business Continuity Plan covers the functions of the following:
- Human resource management;
- Processes and business functions;
- Supplier and customer management;
- Communications, both internal and external.
The guide also aims to
- Minimize health risk of employees;
- Minimize the risk of transmission of viruses in offices;
- Ensure plans are in place should employees be on leave of absence, quarantined or infected;
- Ensure alternative arrangements with suppliers and customers so that business operations can continue.