LGUs can refer to these resources to help the deaf community in their area.
1. Information Videos for the Deaf – these are 1.5 min videos in either Filipino Sign Language (FSL)or gestured versions (for the deaf who are not familiar with FSL) on selected urgent information.
- Important information for the Enhanced Community Quarantine
Gestured version https://www.facebook.com/359890838200978/videos/843054619531899/
- About ID and Quarantine Pass
Gestured version https://www.facebook.com/359890838200978/videos/236707487506563/
- Communication strategies during Enhanced Community Quarantine
Gestured version https://www.facebook.com/359890838200978/videos/153035189311439/
2. FSL Access Team for COVID-19 – The page contains information on COVID-19 including policies and advisories issued by the government. The page is maintained by an alliance of advocates and allies of the deaf community providing the Deaf their right to full access to information in ordinary and extraordinary times. https://web.facebook.com/FSLACT4COVID19/
3. Healthcare Access Team for the Deaf on COVID-19 – a group of volunteer sign language interpreters and healthcare professionals giving access to the Deaf through online consultation and inquiry regarding COVID-19 https://web.facebook.com/HAT4DOCovid19/
4. Filipino Sign Language vocabulary list on COVID-19 – Short FSL tutorials intended for hearing learners on commonly used terms related to the COVID-19 outbreak of quarantine. https://www.facebook.com/watch/Filipino-Sign-Language-Law-359890838200978/1044881435883683/
5. COVID-19 Dictionary for Children in Filipino Sign Language (University of the Philippines College of Education) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RP2H8j1YY45WZHk-NarYTk7WxQQawxBy/view?usp=sharing
6. FSL Guide in Communicating Basic Medical Terms (video) – Training Materials for Effective Medication Instruction Delivery to Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Patients (Illustrated Guidebook) https://www.tulaysenyas.com/
7. Community Access Team (CAT) - assists in various community needs relating to quarantine travel restrictions, the Social Amelioration Program, LGU coordination, distribution of relief goods, cash payments, etc. https://www.facebook.com/CAT4DeafCovid19/